Tuesday, March 26, 2024

 Seems like every time I promise to post more often something happens and my live does it sort of topsy turvy thing and the postings just drift away. Such is the case this time. After more than a week in hospital followed by a period in rehab learning to walk again i end up home again only to be stopped in my tracks by another Pancreatitis Flare Up. So I have been traveling that god awful path to recovery, if recovery is even possible. I am beginning to feel a little better, able to keep food down and trying to rehydrate my shriveled carcass. 

I am not going to say I will post more and more often. Rather I am just going to say I will post there there is empty time and my body is not busy trying to kill me.

But know that I have you all in my mind and, in fact, read your blogs religiously every day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    Get better! That's the important part.
    And yes, post if you have the time and feel like it. That's the way of The Blogger.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancreatitis does not sound like a fun hobby at all. I hope you recover well. Hopefully Sixpence will post lots about home decorating to entertain you.

    ReplyDelete