Friday, February 16, 2024

 Well, my life has, over the years, taken some unexpected turns. Such was the case today when after much deliberation, I deleted Chaturbate from my computer. So, no more fantasy, sexy, Latin men, no more unfilled or unfulfilling dream loves. I found that, the last few times I visited I left bored. That and how many of their new models seem to be children (at least in appearance).

Now I have to depend on my real life friends, and my fantasies to get me through. Probably more of the latter.

Of more interest is that next week, Tuesday and Wednesday, they have predicted highs in the 80's so there should be ample of the citizenry without their shirts on which should be nice. Of course that will be followed by some chilly weather since we do not really start Spring until the last March frost and the mesquite begin to bud out in late March.

I have been pretty much just ignoring the news since it never really changes or drifts away from coverage of the rapidly spoiling overripe orange thing. I did see the news this morning about Navalny and am saddened by that.

I have been watching a Turkish television show on Netflix called The Gift. There is an interesting premise in it that memories are stored in boxed within us that extend back to the beginning of time and forward into the destiny of life itself. I do find that interesting and sort of satisfying.

That and eating and sleeping and going for the occasional walk fill my days this time of year. Hope you are all enjoying life.

4 comments:

  1. I doubt Putin is going to face a single solitary consequence for killing off Navalny.

    So sad about Chaturbate. Because you deleted it off your computer it is impossible for it to ever return. It is gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder if I should have some sort of memorial service for Chaturbate? Maybe I could get a few of those handsome South American men to come here and mourn with me!

      Delete
    2. Oh and there is the one in Spain and the one in Russia. Maybe even the one in Portugal. If nothing else the food should be wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Well, if you got bored with Chaturbate, good riddance.
    I have yet to go. I'd most probably run into Mads doing naughty things.
    Same about Navalny. I read his freedom was being negotiated and Vlad pulled the trigger. Not surprised. I'm following his wife on social media, though...
    And this kinda made my day: 'the rapidly spoiling overripe orange thing' LOL. May your words be prophetic.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete