Tuesday, February 6, 2024

 Well here I sit at a quarter until 3 a.m. and thought I would just post a little to bring us all up to date. It is 20 some days until I have my follow-up with my Urologist. I am sure he has some things to check and he is welcome to do that but I have a major question to pose to him. Seems that no matter the age or how much a hunk the man is (I have been doing test runs on Chaturbate) all I seem to get is a bit of stirring in my nether regions and no actual reaction. So I am going to ask about "the little blue pill". I have an appointment with my Cardiologist this week and will ask him if I can even safely take the pill and what to expect if I do. And it probably should not matter anyway but it does. If I am now a single man in his mid 70's (which is sort of the prime of old age) I would like to have the benefit of a few more experiences with Mr. Wiggly at his most.

Oh, and this morning I read the King Charles (the same age as me) recently had a procedure for BPH not dissimilar to my own and now has been diagnosed with cancer that was discovered as a result of the procedure. They are not saying it was Prostate cancer and it does no matter. Cancer in any form is a bad thing and I wish him well. My friend here had Prostate Cancer and ended up with everything removed which has left him permanently bagged and diapered. He does have a great attitude about it though which is something I would hope for if it ever happened to me.

I do continue the ability to pee like a horse which is still fun. No more leakage so Depends are in the closet just in case but I am  back to boxer shorts which includes the pleasure of loose and floppy that I prefer. Hope I am not at that stage of too much information, at least I have not posted any pictures so you will have to just use your imagination

I am, after all, a 75 year old man that gravity has been playing with for several years now. At one point I was just over 6 feet tall and am now only 5'10" so compression is at play. And other things seem to be hanging lower than they once did as gravity plays with my body.

On the positive side, at least for me, I am down to 178 pounds. My target is 175 and then I will begin the process of making my body fit my weight with exercise.

I may be old but I will not give way to wrinkles and sags. As much as possible I will pull it all together and be one of those debonair older gentlemen. At least that is my goal.


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh
    I like your approach at experimentation: hands on. So if Chaturbate is not having the intended results, maybe the Blue Angel may come handy. Because why the hell not?
    I like your attitude. And the news of Charles really are a bummer. Cancer is quite the fuckup.
    Good luck!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I dug and worked my way through the flying Blue Angels and yes there is a ton of stuff to look and and watch but now even a stir. At least the solo live stuff on Chaturbate got a little going, just no results of any sort. So a conversation with the Cardiologist and the Urologist are in the pipe line

      Delete
  2. I feel exercise would be appropriate even if you don't lose those three pounds. As you likely know all too well, strength training gets more and more important as one gets up in years.

    Do you have any contact with your South American friend these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exercise is always good. And, no, not a peep. Guess all my bridges have been burned behind me without regard to if it was they or me who burned the. Don't really have any inclination to begin anew either.

      Delete
    2. Not to worry. I am sure somebody will fall as hard for you as Mr Ohio did. You will be awash in marriage proposals and DCU account requests.

      Delete
    3. Not going to happen. I have sworn off romance, especially long distance ones. I have memories of My Robert and that is all that I need.

      Delete